visit out new website at socah.org. this old site will remain online for archival purposes
I cannot find my memories and don’t know where I lost them. However, I feel a mysterious urge to go and look somewhere. . .
- (it has been with you all along)
- One of the white houses under the cemetery.
- Down by the yellow hexagons, below the church.
- Visit the museum.
- At the medical ward, drifting high above a nameless city.
- In school.
- One of the floating skyscrapers.
- In a tunnel somewhere.
- In my old appartment.
- The red room leads to a place of heads and eyes. Head in southeastern direction.
- Over the glass tiles.
- A blue box somewhere.
- In a house made out of newspaper.
- A park between cities.
- On top of a hill.
- In a subterranean dark crypt.
(This is the cryptic player guide for Railroad Tracks.)